Monday, September 24, 2007

Emily Morge's Baptism

On the weekend of September 21, 2007 in Thousand Oaks, CA, Kevin and I flew to visit Dan and family for their newborn daughter Emily's baptism. Dan asked Kevin to be Emily's Godfather, and Kevin is proud to be his niece's Godfather. We were excited and were looking forward to meeting Emily for the first time. Once we arrived, we finally met our niece, Emily! She was so beautiful and such a good baby! Emily is now about two months old. It was wonderful to see some of the Morges and Blomgrens.




Left: Aunt Elzbieta and Emily




Left: Uncle/Godfather Kevin & Emily (Big Cubs Fans)





On the special day on Saturday, September 22, it was Emily's baptism. Emily's cousin named Lindsay was also giving baptism on the same day as Emily's. We families were on the way to church for the two babies' baptism.






Left: Godfather Kevin & Emily



















Left: Kevin & Elzbieta










Left: Pouring Holy Water into Emily's head surrounded by Godparents & Parents




Above From LF to RT: Dan (Father), Kim (Godmother/Cousin), Daniel (Brother of Emily), Kevin (Godfather/Uncle), Sue (Mother), and Priest.


After the baptism, we all went to the house to take a lot of pictures with Emily. It was so beautiful and sunny outside.





From LT to RT: Dan, Sue, Emily, Kevin, and Kim














Elzbieta, Emily, and Kevin










The Morge Families from left to right: Sue, Dan, Daniel, Father Mike, Don, Mother Pat, Emily, Kevin, and Elzbieta.

6 comments:

Marta said...

I loved seeing all the pictures! It looked liked you all had a great time! You look great ela..I can't wait to see you at thanksgiving :-)

The Dynda's said...

Wow Ela, you look beautiful. I also can't wait to see you at Thankgsgiving. By the way, Emily is tall as hell, did she come out three feet long?

Kevin and Elzbieta said...

Thank you, sisters! Yeah, I can't wait to see you both at Thanksgiving. About Emily, yeah..she is very tall. She is about 23 inch long (I think) but is thin and underweight. Dan and Sue are working on to gain Emily's weight with Doctor's order of special formula. Emily is a strong girl and will go through well.

Susanna said...

So I admit I am spying on your blog! I love the pictures of the Morge clan... Dan looks the same as high school... and you all look great too! Nice blog Ela...

Anonymous said...

Kev,

You look like a natural holding your niece there. We all want to know when you and the lovely Mrs. Morge are gonna have kids. Well...

The Martins

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sending your little one's 1st picture. It is truly a miracle, we are anxiously waiting to see our newest Grandchild. Take care of yourselves and God bless you all. See you soon. Love, Mom and Dad Morge