Tuesday, April 15, 2008

8 Months Pregnant

Unbelievable that I am now 8 months pregnant (36 weeks)! I am ready for our little girl come out since I have been fatigued, have edema in my feet, cramps several times, sore, and lack of sleep. I can live with that for a few weeks until baby is born! Other than that, Kevin and I are very excited and are eager about when our girl is ready to get out of my belly.

Today, Kevin and I went to ultrasound appointment to see how our girl is doing due to my gestational diabetes. It had been a while for us to go to ultrasound to see our girl since the last time we saw her three months ago. Once we got in, we were thrilled to see our girl in ultrasound screen again and curious how she looks like, how big, and her progress so far. I asked the Technician to check our baby to make 100% sure it is girl, and it is officially a girl!!! Now, I can start working on clothes to do laundry and organize them nicely before our girl, Gabriella, is born. By the way, our radiologist said that our girl is doing great and is pretty close to normal for her due date. Also, she said that our girl is now about 7 lbs. 10 oz (possibly overestimating).

Face Profile showing Mouth Pucker


Adorable Face with eyes, nose, and mouth

Here is the updated chart for people who guessed about our little girl, Gabriella. If you don't see your name on the list, that means I deleted a several of you who guessed baby boy. Sorry you guys! Now, we all have to wait until when our girl will born and what her weight will be.

3 comments:

Marta said...

So close..yet so far away!! I love that red top...too cute!!!

The Dynda's said...

ela,

you look absolutely stunning. I think you lost weight everywhere else but your belly!

Love you much, and can't wait to see Gabriela

The Wilson Family said...

I can't believe it's only 4 more weeks! I know it's flying by, but seems to last forever!
Take care. That beautiful baby will be here soon!