Here is another great update from Gabby. Recently, I decided to put Gabriella on the couch to sit with back cushion to support her back. I was curious if she was able to balance herself to sit without my help. Surprisingly, she was able to sit on her own with back cushion support. How exciting to see her! Of course, she fell down on the couch on her belly a couple of times. She laughed. What a silly girl! However, it is good start! She sure did show Daddy what she did today after he came home from work. Daddy and I are excited and are looking forward to having her sit on her own to balance herself. What a big girl she is!! Here is the video (below):
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
BIG Girl!
Here is another great update from Gabby. Recently, I decided to put Gabriella on the couch to sit with back cushion to support her back. I was curious if she was able to balance herself to sit without my help. Surprisingly, she was able to sit on her own with back cushion support. How exciting to see her! Of course, she fell down on the couch on her belly a couple of times. She laughed. What a silly girl! However, it is good start! She sure did show Daddy what she did today after he came home from work. Daddy and I are excited and are looking forward to having her sit on her own to balance herself. What a big girl she is!! Here is the video (below):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
she is the happiest "grumpy" baby i have ever seen;) see you soon!
She is just too cute!!!
Post a Comment