Friday, October 31, 2008

Gabriella's 1st Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO EVERYBODY!! Today is Gabriella's first Halloween, and she is wearing a pumpkin costume. Gabriella's Cousin Aniela used to wear it when she was a baby, so Aniela gave it to Gabriella. Thank you, Aniela! Of course, Gabriella doesn't understand what Halloween is or even realizing that she is wearing a Halloween costume. However, she is having fun crawling around in that costume. Kevin and I are not doing anything for Halloween, and it is rainy and gloomy outside today. Of course, we are not going out for Trick-n-Treat to gather candies for Gabriella. As you know, Gabriella is not able to eat candy yet, and Kevin and I don't want to eat candy ourselves for Gabriella. We are staying home relaxing and enjoying our time with Gabriella on her first Halloween.





2 comments:

Marta said...

cutest lil' pumpkin I have ever seen!!!

The Dynda's said...

what an adorable pumpkin head;) can't wait to see you guys soon!!!