Friday, November 14, 2008

6 Months Old

Gabriella just turned 6 months last week. She is awesome and did do something new every month. Kevin and I are looking forward to see what she will do for other 6 months until she is one year old.

Last Tuesday, Gabby had doctor appointment for her 6-month check-up. She is 16 lbs, 1 oz and 26.5 inches long, and they both are 75% percentile! That is excellent!! Before her doctor appointment, she had a little fever. Poor baby. Due to her fever, we thought it would be from her teeth, but nothing happening there yet. Gabby was supposed to take shots for 6 months old; unfortunately, the doctor couldn't give her a shot due to her fever. Her temperature needed to go down to normal before she gave her a shot. We had to go back to doctor appointment today to take a shot.

So today, we returned to the doctor's office: no more fever! Dr. Sheridan said she probably had a virus, especially since she has a little rash on her head and chest, but since the fever is gone, the virus is going away. Also, she was cleared for traveling to Peoria tomorrow!


Note: Elzbieta and Gabriella are going to Peoria on Saturday, November 15th for Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I am not sure when I will be able to update our blog. Soon, Kevin will come for Thanksgiving, so I can use his laptop to make some updates. :)

No comments: