Friday, February 6, 2009

On Jan 5th, Daddy, Gabriella, and I went to see my Ob Gyn Doctor (Dr. Foltz) for my thyroid check-up. We were thrilled to see her because we hadn't seen her since last June. However, the reason I wanted Dr. Foltz to check my thyroid was because I was sick with terrible cough in Illinois and went to the Prompt Care. The doctor felt my thyroid and said it was full. She recommended me to go to my doctor in Seattle for check up to make sure it was normal. So, my doctor checked my thyroid and noticed nothing wrong with it. The nurse drew my blood for a test, and it was all normal. Nothing was wrong with my thyroid. That was good to hear that. By the way, Dr. Foltz was so excited to see Gabriella and couldn't believe how much she had grown since last June.

No comments: