Monday, June 29, 2009

Annabelle's B-day Party

On March 25th, my niece Annabelle turned 2 years old! What an adorable girl she grew to be!We were invited to spend the special day with Morge/Wilson Family to be with Annabelle to celebrate. Wish Kevin was there with us; unfortunately, he was in California for work.

By the way, in the morning, Grandma Trish, Elizabeth (Annabelle's mother), Annabelle, Gabriella, and I went to the place that have all toys and playground inside where all kids play. Annabelle and Gabriella were walking/running everywhere and played with all what they had. We ladies watched and chased them the whole time. They were having fun! Afterwards, we went home and kids took a nap before Annabelle's b-day.




Gabriella and I went to Morge's to celebrate Annabelle's birthday party at dinnertime. Annabelle had a wonderful birthday celebration and loved to open the gifts. Annabelle was going to have a big birthday party on the weekend of 28th, and we were invited. Unfortunately, we weren't able to attend because Gabriella and I flew to San Diego, California to visit Daddy for a week! However, Gabriella and I had a good time with Morge/Wilson Family. Thanks for inviting us!





No comments: