While we temporarily lived with my parents', we were looking for houses in the suburbs of Chicago close to O'Hare Airport. After our house hunting, we finally found a house in Bolingbrook that we liked the best, a great deal plus excellent space! We and six other couples were interested in this house. The agent was interested in us and another couple so we counter offered. We won and bought this house! Whew...what a relief. We closed on the house on May 20th.
After closing, it required a lot of remodeling work, such as repainting, floors, tiles, etc. My dad and I were working our asses off with our house for almost two weeks while Kevin was in CA working. We were so exhausted and sore! Thanks so much to my Dad for all of his excellent work: I don't know what we would have done without him! We are so lucky to have Dad in our life. Thank you and I love you, DAD!! Also, Thanks to you, UNCLE TIM AND HIS FAMILY, for watching Gabriella while I worked with Dad around the house!! I was so happy that we live close to them and were looking forward to spend time with them and other families.
By the way, there are several projects that Kevin and I want for our house, but we will work on them later. I will explain to you about them soon in the blog with "After Remodel". For now, here is the video of our house (before remodel).
1 comment:
i love the pics where gabby is just standing there....so cute!
Post a Comment