Sunday, January 27, 2008

Close to 6 Full Months Pregnant

Wow! I can't beleive that I will be 6 months pregnant in two weeks! Note: See picture on right how my belly gets big for close to 6 full months pregnant. Kevin and I have about three months to go and are eagerly waiting to meet our baby girl. I am so glad that my first trimester was over because I had terrible morning sickness with dry heaves, nausea and vomiting everyday for two whole months. I am now on second trimester (last month of this month) and feel much better with no morning sickness. Whew. Kevin has been wonderful husband by helping me a lot all of these months with cooking, cleaning, and errands for me! I don't know what I could do without my best and wonderful husband, Kevin!

So far, our baby girl and I are doing well. Sometimes, I have no energy, often pain on each side from stretching the pelvis, and often lack of sleep. Our baby girl moves around by kicking and hands stretch constantly that I can feel. Kevin can feel it, and he absoluately loves it! He keeps telling our girl to move more. Recently, I think our baby girl has started hiccupping, but it is hard to tell if it is hiccup or not. The reason I think hiccup is because the rhythms show same repeat in same spot, unlikely movement. I might be wrong but who knows. :-D

People have asked us what we will name our baby girl. We are planning to name our baby girl, GABRIELLA. We haven't decided on her middle name yet, and it is very difficult to choose. Kevin and I are working on it. After our baby is born, we will make an annoucement with officially name for our girl.

At Kevin's parents' 40th Anniversary party at their house, our families wanted us to make lists with their guess about our baby such as sex, date of birth, and weight. Some of you asked us what your guess was that we wrote it down on paper since you forgot. You can see it yourself the chart following below. As you all know that we already annouced that we are going to have a baby girl. The list we don't have is Dan, Sue, Marta, and Charlie. Dan & Sue: we know you told us in FL that we are going to have a baby girl. We forgot your guess of date of born and weight that we didn't write it down (SORRY). Please can you tell us again in our Blog comment. Charlie & Marta: we don't remember if you have told us your guess. If you knew it was girl, then can you please tell us your guess of date of born and weight in our blog comment. Sorry again. Forgive us! :-( Once I get your comments from our blog, I will add it on the list later in our blog. Here is the list of people's guess for our baby for now.


6 comments:

Marta said...

Here are our guesses:
Marta- Girl, 5/8/08 (anielas birthday:-) ) and 8lb 10oz

Charlie- Girl, 5/9/08, 8lb 11oz

Anonymous said...

I guess since you guys get Gabriella first, Luke and I stake claim on Ava for our next girl. :)
Take care and enjoy the next 3 months of quiet and sleep - it will be here before you know it!
Love you all,
Elizabeth, Luke and Annabelle

The Dynda's said...

How fabulous do you look!

Are you spelling her name Gabriella or Gabriela (with one "L")

Anyway, I love this name, I think it suits her very well!
Love you much.

The Dynda's said...

I finally see something, I never thought I would...

your belly goes out further than your boobs;)

love you much

Anonymous said...

So what are your guesses??? Just because you are going to have the baby, it does not mean that you should not place your own guess.

Is there a prize for guessing correctly?

Take care you two...Mike D

Anonymous said...

All right Dan and I are both going with Mother's Day, May 11. A perfect day to enter the world. Sue says 8 lbs. 14 oz. Dan says 8lbs. 2 ozs. We love you and you look great!!!