Friday, January 4, 2008

Continue from Orlando, Florida

On Friday, December 29th, All Morge families were going to Epcot and other parks except me. As I mentioned from previous Blog, I didn't go because I was not feeling well. I was sick with cold, sore throat, and little cough. Also, my feet were swollen. I decided to stay in resort to rest for the day while I let Kevin go to enjoy attending Epcot with Cousin Brian, Cousin Sue with two sons, Kavin & Tyler. Also, they met with other Morge Families around in the park. Kevin had a good time. Afterward, I met with Morge Families to out dinner at Planet Hollywood. Kevin told me all the story about these countries Epcot displayed. Pictures following below:

Kevin & Cousin Sue with sons, Kavin & Tyler: !Ole!


!Viva Mexico!


Kavin peeking into China


Santa and his helper at Norway

A beutiful old Norwegian church

Only part of the huge Norwegian Viking ship



Part of the beautiful Italian square


A mini German town

Tyler, Kavin, Sue, and Cousin Brian having fun in Morocco


A sample Japanese home


Colonial America

Kevin really enjoying his English ale with Cousins (but not Tyler, yet!)


Jolly Old England (kind of)

No comments: