Saturday, February 9, 2008

Trail

On Saturday, Feb. 2nd, Kevin and I decided to get out of our apartment for awhile, so we went out for a walk on the trail by Myrtle Edwards Park. Kevin has never been to this place before. I often went out for running on this trail close to our old apartment. It is perfect place for people to walk/run on this trail with beautiful and breathtaking views beyond by Puget Sound! Usually, there is a view of mountains way far beyond to the other side. Unfortunately, we could not see it on that day because of cloud cover. We will try to go there again with good weather to view the mountain. By the way, Kevin and I enjoyed walking this trail! Following pictures below:


Kevin with sailboat behind

Kevin & Elzbieta with beautiful view behind


Elzbieta (Mountain behind but cloud cover)

Elzbieta (many birds behind but hard see them)

Kevin talking with Dad Dynda on Cell

2 comments:

Ryan, Meghan, and Patrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan, Meghan, and Patrick said...

What a beautiful view!! Looks like you guys had a great time. Love you!