Grandma Pat & Gabriella
Grandma Pat, Daddy, and I were talking about who Gabriella looks like (Daddy or Mommy). Most people think Gabby looks like Daddy, and some think Mommy, especially her nose. I have pictures of me when I was baby but not sure how old I was. I will ask my mom and dad to look at these pictures of me and tell me how old I was. Once I find out how old I was, I will fill it out. Grandma Pat brought a several pictures of Daddy when he was baby. Oh my gosh.. Gabriella definitely looks like Daddy when he was baby! Let us know which pictures of Mommy or Daddy that look like Gabriella. I guarentee you guys that you would say DADDY!!

Gabriella (One Day Old)
Left Picture: Kevin (One Day Old)
Right Picture: Kevin (One Month Old) with Mom
.jpg)
Left Picture: Elzbieta (Few Months Old)
Right Picture: Elzbieta (Few Weeks Old)
The last few days, things went well with all of us including Grandma Pat. Last Tuesday was Gabriella's second doctor appointment at her two weeks old. Dr. Sheridan was pleased with Gabriella's health so far, saying she is doing great! Gabriella had gained 8 oz. since two weeks ago, so she is now 7 lbs. 14 oz. After checking Gabriella, the nurse had to take Gabriella's blood from the heel of her foot to test for phenylketonuria (PKU). Gabby cried through the process, and she hated it! Poor Baby. However, that is most common for babies to take blood test for phenylketonuria (PKU).
Gabby (1 Week Old) & Daddy (What a Cutie like Father/Daughter!)
Gabby (11 Days Old)
Gabby (11 Days Old) with adorable smile!!
Gabby (12 Days Old)


4 comments:
wow looking at the pictures wass so neat! Looks like both of you but the resmblance of Gabby to Kevin in the 1 day old pics are unbelievable!
Keep sending those pics...she is changing and growing everyday don't know if I can wait till August!!
Sorry Ela, we have to say we see alot of Kevin in her. But she wil keep changing, so keep taking pictures. We can't wait to see all of you in August. Love you all.
The CA Morges
What i have discovered that the more the child looks like one parent at them beginning...they will end up looking like the other one when they grow up....
therefore, luckily for Gabby, she looks cute and adorable like her Daddy now...but will grow up to look like her gorgeous mama!
OMG! Ela she is so so so so cute!!! And she looks just like Gabriella- a perfect combination of her mommy and daddy!
Post a Comment