Saturday, January 10, 2009

Chilling Out at Morge's

After the Thanksgivings were over, we all were relaxing and were lazy at Morge's. Gabriella was sick with a bad cold, and I was sick with a sore throat, cold, and cough. Also, Kevin was sick with a sore throat and little cold, and of course had to work remotely during the weekdays. It was not fun for us to have these sicknesses. Gabriella's two cousins, Madison and Michael Aaron, stayed at Grandparents Morge where we stayed for a day or two while their mother went to Iowa to work and dad went to home to remodel their house. We enjoyed having them with us. Gabriella and Madison enjoyed being together to play.



After Madison and Michael Aaron left for home, our days were back to normal as usual. Grandma Trish babysat granddaughter, Annabelle, while her parents were at work. I was playing with Gabriella with toys. Also, Cousins Annabelle and Gabriella enjoyed keeping each other company and playing with toys.


A few of these days, Gabriella and I went out for Christmas shopping to get it over with. All of these stores we went were crazy and crowded with these people for Christmas shopping. I was very happy that we did it early before it got worst later in December.

No comments: