Thursday, January 29, 2009

Christmas With Families

On Christmas Eve, Kevin, Gabriella, and I spent time with Dynda Parents. I helped mom prepare foods and set plates/silverwares/glasses on the table to get ready for a Christmas Eve Dinner. Grandpa Walter came home from work and played with Gabriella for awhile. He put Gabriella in the washer, and she was like.. why am I in this thing but she smiled. We had a delicious dinner. Afterwards, we opened the gifts. Gabriella didn't understand about opening gifts. All she wanted was to play with ribbon, so I opened the gifts for her. We all had a wonderful time and received wonderful gifts. After a long day, we relaxed while Dad and Kevin set up the Wii games that Dad got for Christmas gift. Once the set was done, they played. Dad loved to play bowling and golfing. At late night, we went to church for Christmas Eve Mass.

The next day on Christmas Day, my parents left for Springfield in the morning to be with other Dynda family. Kevin and I played Wii, and then got ready to leave to Grandma Ruth's in Aurora with other Morge Family. We had a good time with all delicious foods and gifts. It was wonderful seeing everybody. Afterwards, we went back to home in Peoria and relaxed. We were exhausted, but had a wonderful time with everybody for Christmas.

Here, below, is a video of our Christmas times with families:


1 comment:

The Dynda's said...

DCFS might come knocking over that washing machine incident;) looks like you had fun!